We are proud to provide Frankston, TX and the surrounding communities with boarding services. We practice the highest standards of care and cleanliness for patients staying with us. We know that it takes a great deal of trust to leave your pet with someone else, so we want to assure you that we are professional, highly trained, and most of all, we love pets.
Please contact us today to learn more about our boarding facilities. We would love to speak with you about our boarding policies. We also invite you to visit our hospital and view our boarding area for yourself! Just give us a call and we’ll set up a time for you to take a tour. Please note that boarding tour times are from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.
If there are any special requirements for your pet, please let us know so we can accommodate them. Our patients are always fed according to owner instructions and clean, fresh water is always available.
It is our goal to provide your pet with the best quality of care while they are with us. We promise to look after each and every pet as if they were our own, and treat them with the respect and loving care they deserve.
- We provide an air conditioned and heated indoor kennel environment!
- All pets are required to have current vaccinations in order to stay.
- Dogs must have current Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- Cats must have at least a current Rabies and FVRCP vaccination.
- Dogs are released into a large, covered, outdoor play area twice a day while their kennels are being cleaned and disinfected.
- Our technicians are available to administer medications to your pet during its stay.
- You are welcome to bring your pet’s food, toys, and bedding. Please make sure everything is clearly labeled.
- Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that all of your pet’s needs (minor or emergency) can be taken care of while you are away.